Bioenergy training is a specialty in the field of alternative medicine, and this certification will train you on the concepts of bioenergetics. The course covers what bioenergy is, its history, how to practice it and most importantly the licensing requirements. You’ll also take specific training courses on the following topics: diagnostic skills for assessing biological fields; therapeutic skill development; organizational consultation for practices or businesses; teaching skills for group facilitations with both adults and children.
Bioenergy is an alternative energy healing modality that can be used on humans, animals and plants. It is based on the concept of bioenergy fields, which are invisible energy streams in the body that are constantly in motion. Bioenergetic practitioners claim that by learning to manipulate these fields through their hands, they can influence organ function, brain activity and emotional well being.
Bioenergy training is a practice that has been around for many years with roots in Indian ayurvedic medicine. However it has only recently gained ground in the U.S. with a growing number of practitioners offering treatments for pain management and stress reduction.
Guidelines to Follow for Article Submission?
- Word limit: 500+ words;
- No. of pictures: 1 pic at least;
- Article must be written in good English;
- Article must be original and free from any kind of plagiarism.
- Good quality content related to bioenergy training will help you to get backlinks from our site, so writing quality articles is advisable;
What Kind Of Articles Do We Publish?
- Articles on Bioenergy, Bioenergy Training, Bioenergetic Healing, Bioenergetic Energy Healing, bio-energy healing, alternative medicine and alternative health care articles;
- How to use bioenergetic practice in treatment and diagnosis according to TCM theory;
- Treatment, diagnosis Method of Acupuncture;
- Classification of acupuncture points;
- Disease classification according to Acupuncture method;
- Objective evaluation of acupuncture technique;
- Technical content of acupuncture energy meridians and their functional roles in disease treatment according to TCM theory;
Why Write For Us?
- You can submit a guest post that’s under 500 words and give us the chance to publish it on our site. If it is up to our standards we will publish your article and you will receive a backlink from our site;
- Your articles will be published on related topic pages and shared on social media platforms, which could get you some new followers or potential customers;
- It is an effective way to build up traffic flow to your blog or website;
- We update articles regularly and improve the content of each page, so search engine loves fresh content with good keywords that could help more visitors find your site;
Contact Us Here : [email protected]